What We Do
When you make the decision to use our Miami property management company to take care of your property, you want to know you’re getting peace of mind, value added, and a team of solid professionals.
We’re here to get your property listed on a multitude of channels to get you the rental income you deserve. Our thorough screening process will produce high quality tenants, and our fast effective service will make everything, from dealing with repairs to move-ins/outs, simple and headache free.
Our Three Point Approach to
Miami Single Property Management
Property Maintenance Services
Obtain tenants for your property
– Screen tenants, including credit and background checks
– Issue rent bills and collect rents
– Ensure each tenant complies with lease
– Manage tenant evictions on as-needed basis
– Provide annual full Comparative Market Analysis to adjust target rent based on market condition.
Payment & Record Keeping
-Direct deposit of rental income into your bank account
–Reconcile tenant occupancy status and rent receipts on a monthly basis
–Handle payments of all insurance, tax, utility, repairs and other pre-approved expenses
–Provide reports to your accountant or tax advisor
– 24/7 Emergency Contact
– Property Inspections: extensive move in and move out inspections
– Coordinate maintenance repairs with vetted vendors and contractors
– Major maintenance work is done with landlord/owner prior approval in writing
– Supervise any work being done on property
– Emergency repairs
An outline of our Miami single home property managment services:
If you see any services not listed that yout would like, we probably have implemented it at some point
and we can definitely provide it to you. Contact us so we can review your needs and get started on managing your property the right way!
- Management of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- CAM reconciliations
- Monthly financial statement
- Annual budget preparation and analysis
- Payment Portals/Online Accounts/Rent Collection
- Reduce the monthly expenses
- Customized Reporting
- Expense & Income Reporting
Market & Lease
- Market research
- Marketing on all major sites
Design marketing materials
- Local advertising
- Meet,interview and screen potential tenants and negotiate contract as per owner’s instructions
- Lease negotiations & lease drafting
- Revenue forecasting & budgeting
- Tenant retention programs
- Timely response for all tenant’s administrative and maintenance needs
- Communications,notices and account updates.
- Maintenance for common areas
- Lease administration and lease agreements
- Diligently attend to lease expiration and renewals
- Identify tenants whose space may no longer fit their business needs. Develop strategies with owners that supports the tenant’s business needs while preserving the owner’s income stream
- Timely inspections and maintenance plans
- Advise owners when repairs are neccesary
- Supervision of custodial & maintenance crews
- Supervision of vendor bid and selection process
- Construction management
- Construction schedules and timelines
- 24-Hour Service for timely emergency services
- Prepare requirements and find competitive pricing on building and property insurance
Let's Get In Touch
- Is your community lost within a giant management company?
- Do your common areas need attention in the little details that make a big difference?
- Do you need a management company that will do effective supervision in your property?
- Do you need a management that brings new projects in order to increase the value of your property?
- Are your maintenance employees not working to their full potential due to lack of guidance?
At ASPMG, we are dedicated to providing excellent, affordable service and we will go the extra mile to help your community thrive. To us you’re not “just another client.” We are here to provide personable customized service. With ASPMG you will have a dedicated team of professionals that offer you peace of mind and will achieve your property goals . Let’s get the ball rolling and you will see our value added service at our affordable rates will really make the difference in your property and/or community.